For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Challenge!

Cooking with Gramma

The admin at My Memories made a challenge to the designers to create and post a page with the My Memories Suite 9 Program.  From a designer's stand-point, it's different to actually do a scrapbook page than it is to design a template.  I've used the program to create pages before but found I was stumped at one point trying to add a paper as an embellishment.  As you progress and learn, you'll find more and more things you can do for your pages.  (This was created with the "In the Kitchen" kit in the WG shop.  Just FYI.  ;D )

So... this is my page.  My cutie grandson wants to help with EVERYTHING!  He'll be 3 in April.  Gotta love him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment