For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Monday, April 25, 2022

Brand New at MyMemories...

My Man

OK! I'm glad to be back! Hoping I haven't lost my loyal followers here! ;D Sorry for my temporary absence.
Today, My Man is brand new in my shop at MyMemories. In honor of my wonderful, handsome husband.  
Is your guy in the construction field? If he is or if you are, this kit is perfect for memory pages of the work. This bundle includes clip art, elements, papers and lots of word art to make your pages great. Primary colors of red, blue, yellow, and also brown carry this color palette. The packages are available separately, but you'll get everything and save by purchasing the bundle. Here's a link to this bundle. Or click on the images to see the individual packages.
 
Watch for sale alerts to get savings at WinksArt Graphics. See this and more in my shop at MyMemories: http://bit.ly/wgvb-mm 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment