For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

This is my blog!

Ok, friends, here it is. My blog! School is about to start and I guess I thought I needed one more cyber-thingy to maintain while my grandson's in school. Since this will be linked to and from my website, I hope to post some artsy-freebies here... hope you enjoy using them. WinksArt Graphics has original designs for scrapbooking, card creation, paper crafting, and CU for designers.  

Become a member of WinksLinks, the newsletter (it's free, of course!) to receive notice of new scrapkits, graphics, and sales.  Fill in your birth date and you'll receive a beautiful kit for your special day.  WinksLinks members also get extra special discounts during sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment