For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Friday, August 15, 2014

My Memories Blog Train • August 2014

Collect all of this month's coordinated minis from participating talented designers! 

Visit WG at MM to browse my newest kits and templates.  And be sure to check out My Memories Suite 5!  It's fun software that makes creating scrapbook pages easy!  Use my code to get $10 OFF!  STMMMS92356

DOWNLOAD

Your next stop is Marniejo's House of Scraps

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your cute mini with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mini; love the word art - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kit! I would like to thank you also for the very cute cupcake kit you emailed me for my birthday. Very nice surprise and I really love cupcakes! Was trying to send you a message but unfortunately they all didn't go through successfully. Super happy with your gift.:)

    ReplyDelete