For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy 2016!

The new year has brought a few changes.  Scrappy Bee is off line and admin is loooking forward to rebuilding the site in the next few months.  Kim Cameron at Daisies & Dimples has downsized, so only Kim's wonderful CU & PU products are sold there.

My shop at My Memories is still open, and I will be reopening soon at With Love Studio.  It's a lovely site with many very talented designers.  I'll be honored to be among them again!

In the mean time, visit My Memories and see what's new in my shop.  More products will be added every week... check back often!  Visit WG's FB page to see the most recent WinksLinks newsletter. 

Oh, if you haven't signed up for WinksLinks yet, be sure to do it right away and include your birth date.  You'll receive this years birthday gift on your day.  It's an exclusive full size kit which won't be available for purchase until 2017.

Ok, here's the latest kit, Love Lives Here #1 at My Memories.


http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/WinksArt_Graphicshttp://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/WinksArt_Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment