For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Monday, April 23, 2018

MM Newsletter Freebie

Here's another NL freebie from WG & MyMemories!  

Some of WG's long-time friends may remember this kit.  All Boy was one of my first and although it had potential, I was lacking in knowledge about image quality when I created it.  I've learned so much since then; over 10 years!  Now it's been thoroughly quality checked and it's perfect for your little-boy pages.  You can get the full kit, shown below,  HERE.  There's also a 6 page template for use with MyMemories Suite 9 HERE.  (If you buy the suite, remember to use this code for $10 off:  STMMMS92356)

I appreciate all those who have stayed with me through the years!  Thank you!!!

Hugs!
Valerie  ;D

Enjoy this freebie and check out the rest of the WG Shop while you're at it!  Sign up for My Memories' newsletter for more freebies!

This sampler will be free through April 30th.  Click the image to get it!


http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1402-51511

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-AT-1402-51142


1 comment: