For freebies and more, follow this blog! Then Share it, Pin it, Tweet it, Instagram it! Many thanks!!!

Friday, July 26, 2019

The King's Breakfast

Butter, eh?

Everything in my shop is 20% off July 26-28 including this brand new kit!

My mother used to quote some of this poem to my brothers and me when we asked for butter for our toast for breakfast.  It's a fun childhood memory.  So, I created a kit around A. A. Milne's (1924) cute poem about a frustrated king who simply wants some butter for his royal slice of bread.  A copy of the poem is included.

Take some breakfast photos before the first day of school and save the memory with the fun papers, clip art, word art, and embellishments shown here.  Click the image to get it and for more info and larger previews.

https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/WinksArt_Graphics?r=winksart_graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment